Endpoint Detection Response
Endpoint Detection and Response, also known as EDR services, is a category of endpoint security solutions that according to industry analysts like Gartner, typically has the following characteristics:
- Detects security incidents
- Investigates security incidents
- Contain the incident at the endpoint
- Remediate endpoints to a pre-infection state
EDR solutions contrast with Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) offerings in that EPP is focused on malware prevention while EDR focuses on malware detection and response.
Why Xcitium EDR Services?
Xcitium Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is a powerful event analysis tool that provides real-time monitoring and detection of malicious events on Windows endpoints. EDR allows you to visualize threats in a detailed timeline while instantaneous alerts keep you informed if an attack occurs.
Xcitium AEP: Combining EPP AND EDR
Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) combines both superior prevention with the ability to detect/respond to threats as they emerge. Xcitium AEP goes beyond prevention provided by conventional signature-based detection and AV. Xcitium AEP includes multiple preventative capabilities including AV, HIPS, ongoing Artificial Inteligence/Machine Learning monitoring and layers on the ability to manage and monitor endpoints to quickly respolve issues. Advanced Endpoint Protection provides deep visibility into file activity on your endpoints, detecting malicious behavior that other security solutions may miss, and provides you the control investigate, contain and remediate your entire endpoint environment.
Our Endpoint Detection and Response Features:
- Continuous threat monitoring of managed endpoints
- Advanced search capabilities for file hashes and detection
- Real-time visibility into what’s happening in your environment
- Policy customization
- Unrivaled process timeline visualization
- Retrospective analysis of events
- Centralized cloud hosted architecture
- Human analysis of unknown file and event types
- Compatible with other endpoint security tools
- Multi tenancy Support