What is the Best Ransomware Removal Tool?
Ransomware attacks are rampant nowadays. It is no wonder because different social engineering techniques are being deployed in conducting ransomware attacks. If you want to avoid falling victim to a ransomware attack, aside from installing the best ransomware removal tool, you also need to learn how ransomware is commonly delivered.
So what are the primary methods in delivering ransomware?
4 Common Methods in Delivering Ransomware
1. Phishing Email
Never underestimate what a phishing email can do, it is the number one cause of ransomware infections. 66 percent of Ransomware attacks originate from phishing emails. Hackers use phishing emails to infiltrate the victim’s computer with ransomware. They send an email that looks legitimate to their target. When the user opens the email, ransomware goes straight to the computer memory. Gone are the days when the user had to download the email attachment before ransomware spread in the computer. Now, the moment the user opens the email, ransomware installs right away.
A phishing email also contains a URL or link that redirects the user to a fake website to steal personal information. The website looks authentic that asks for the user’s information including credit card number and password. Many fall victim to this because it can never be suspected as fake.
2. Exploiting System Vulnerabilities
Outdated software provides security gaps for ransomware to go through. Ransomware finds a vulnerability in the computer and exploits it. Every time there is a software update it is intended to upgrade the application and to fix existing issues with the software. If you skip a software update, you are more likely to fall victim to a ransomware attack.
3. Malicious Ads
A whopping 24 percent of ransomware attacks come from malicious ads. Ransomware hides behind a deceptive web ad. When the user clicks on the ad, ransomware installs. Sometimes the user needs not to click on the ad because there is a ransomware designed to install when the user clicks on the X button. Hackers infect even legitimate websites with malware by joining an ad network. It is network many advertisers use to bid a space on a publisher’s websites.
4. Fake Software
- A fake software conceals ransomware. What looks like a seemingly useful file contains malware that can damage the computer. It is the same strategy that led to the fall of Troy. Hackers present malware as a flash player update, a game cheat app, or a video player. Once installed, it may render the computer and files useless.
The Best Malware Removal Tool
- Malware is a malicious software that infects computers and encrypts all the information in the computer. To get access to your information, the malware demands for a certain amount of money for you to pay.
- For most people and companies, a ransomware attack impedes the access to information and hinders companies from providing services to their customers. This leads to loss of income and erodes trust with their customers.
- However, a malware attack as much as it is a frightening event is not to something to be afraid of. There are tools, some free and others paid for and experts you can contact to help you in how to remove encryption software.
- Here are some tips on how to remove encryption ransomware.
Xcitium Ransomware Tool
- Are you looking for best ransomware removal tool free of charge? You have found it in the Xcitium Cleansing Essentials.
- The Xcitium Cleaning Essentials is a powerful tool that enables the quick removal of ransomware from your infected computer. One outstanding feature is that you can run it simply from a USB drive. It is ideal for ransomware removal Windows 10, easily and quickly without causing further encryption of your data.
- With the various types of malware on the internet infecting different computers, it is sometimes difficult to identify the exact malware on your computer. However, with the Xcitium Cleaning Essentials, you can quickly identify and neutralize any type of malware.
Trend Micro Lock Screen Ransomware Tool
- If your computer is infected by malware that locks you out of your device by locking down your screen, then, this is the ideal tool to remove the encryption ransomware. This tool works well with Windows and all other operating systems.
- If your mobile device, whether running on Android or iOS get infected with an encryption malware, Trend Micro Lock Scree Ransomware is the malware tool to choose first. It is specially developed to eliminate all malware from mobile devices.
- Besides malware removal, this tool is also robust enough to detect and prevent malware attacks on your devices. It is therefore important for those who feel that they could be likely targets to download it into their devices for free. It will protect and preserve the dignity of your information and devices.
Avast Anti Ransomware Tools
- Avast has built a reputation for being a trusted and superior digital security solutions provider. In its suite are a range of tools that anyone can access for free to prevent, detect and remove malware and viruses infecting their devices.
- Avast, takes pride in the fact that they have over time developed powerful id ransomware removal tools for which numerous individuals and organizations trust in.
- Their experience has seen them develop a six-in-one tool that enhances the security of your PC and business IT network to ensure that malware of any form does not get a chance to seep through any cracks to infect your computers or networks.
- Their suite of free ransomware removal tools can handle as many malware types as are present. For any new malware, Avast is innovating daily to ensure that they will stop it on its tracks.
Bit Defender Anti Ransomware
- Bit Defender is a reputable brand in cyber security. It has been used by many over the many years it has been in existence. Its anti-ransomware software works in all your devices. Protecting your computers and your mobile devices.
- They are well known for their innovation. That is why you will find the Bit Defender Anti Ransomware offers several layers of protection. Further, it has proven itself in blocking and removing new and existing malware and going further to de-encrypt, files encrypted by malware.
Kaspersky Anti Ransomware Tool
- If you want to protect your home or work computers effectively, Kaspersky Anti Ransomware Tool is what you need. For Windows operating system computers, this tool is highly effective to identify and protect your computer from ransomware.
- It can competently sniff out and block even useful software in your computer that has been compromised and is likely to be used to infect malware into your computer. Once this happens, it will block the said software, to ensure that your computer stays safe and clean.
Most of these ransomware removal tools are available for free to those who need them. They will also work well with the different operating systems. For those who want to know how to remove encryption software from mobile devices, these tools will come in handy to protect and eliminate all threats.
How to Combat Ransomware with the Best Ransomware Removal Tool?
- Installing the best ransomware removal tool is the best way to protect your computer against ransomware attacks. So what is the best ransomware removal tool?
- For a personal computer, try Xcitium Anti Malware. It is packed with essential malware detection and removal tools to detect ransomware in no time. It also protects you against rootkit, keylogger, trojan, and more. Download it now for free.
- For a business network, Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection is highly recommended. It is created to provide complete malware and ransomware protection for your network and endpoint devices. How does Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection work?
- When malware and ransomware attempt to access the computer, Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection deploys a multi-layered defense against ransomware.
- The first line of defense is the antivirus software that identifies and blocks a threat right away. It regularly deep scans the computer to eliminate threats lurking in the hard drive folders. Everytime a file enters the computer, the antivirus scans it.
- Auto-Containment is another layer of defense that prevents the entry of any malicious software on the computer. If an unknown file enters the computer, it is automatically contained, and it is further observed and analyzed. Once the auto-containment confirms that it’s safe, it is released. If it is malicious it’s deleted.
- Another feature that combats fileless malware is the Host Intrusion Prevention System. Monitoring the computer memory and registry is the primary job of the Host Intrusion Prevention System. So when a fileless ransomware attempts to access or modify the computer memory or registry, HIPS instantly detects it.
- Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection also monitors the network traffic and data transmission through a packet filtering firewall. So when an endpoint application sends and receives data, the firewall monitors it to prevent malicious activities within the network since ransomware self-propagates in the network.
- Protecting your network with the best ransomware removal tool is the best way to prevent ransomware infections. Download Xcitium Advanced Endpoint Protection now to keep your devices safe. Click here if you wish to get a live demo.